09 Dec 5 Upsides of a Facelift
Facelifts are one of the most popular procedures at John Park MD Plastic Surgery, and with good reason. Your face is your first impression, and you deserve to have it match how you feel inside. If you’ve been thinking about a facelift in Newport Beach, here are a few benefits waiting for you:
What To Expect After Surgery
- Tighter, refined face and neck. Many people are pleasantly surprised to discover that a traditional facelift tightens and lifts both the lower half of the face and the neck. The neck, like the face, has very thin skin and is regularly exposed to UV rays. Increased laxity in the face, beneath the chin, and neck are all addressed with a facelift.
- Increase self-confidence. One of the best advantages of a facelift is the immediate self-esteem boost that comes with it. When you look amazing, you feel amazing, and that leads to a snowball effect of total amazing-ness! Self-confidence is linked to success in all facets of your life, both personally and professionally.
- More job advancements. Numerous studies have connected youthfulness and confidence with more job opportunities, raises, and advancements. While this isn’t the primary reason most people opt for a facelift, it’s definitely a fantastic bonus.
- Amp up your love life. Whether you’re dating or in a relationship, a jolt of confidence can definitely stoke some flames. Facelifts help increase your confidence if you’re looking for love and can provide an exciting refresher into an existing relationship.
- Results can look totally natural. Choosing the right cosmetic surgeon is key to results that look completely natural. Today’s incisions are tiny and easily hidden in the creases of the ear or around the hairline. Everyone will notice how incredible you look, but nobody will be able to tell you had anything done. That’s a sign of a fantastic facelift.
Schedule Your Complimentary Facelift Consultation
Facelifts can be positively life-changing, and there’s no “best age” to start thinking about this procedure. Find out more about facelifts in Newport Beach and call John Park MD Plastic Surgery at (949) 777-6883 today for your complimentary consultation.