11 Dec 5 Benefits of Body Contouring
Body contouring procedures, including tummy tucks and liposuction, can be absolutely life-changing. At John Park MD Plastic Surgery, we are proud to provide men and women with procedures that allow them to achieve the body they deserve and have worked so hard for. If you’re considering body contouring procedures such as a tummy tuck or liposuction, here are just a few benefits to look forward to:
The Top 5 Benefits
- A taut, flat tummy. Bellies are made to be especially stretchy to accommodate pregnancy (and those large holiday meals!). Stretchy skin can have increased laxity, which becomes more apparent as we start producing less collagen with time. However, a tummy tuck can instantly and permanently give you the taut, flat tummy that you want.
- Customized results. You’ve heard your entire life that you can’t spot train, and it’s true. Diet and exercise are important for health, but don’t give you the control to target fat loss—but liposuction can. Lipo permanently removes fat cells exactly where you want, instead of “shrinking” fat cells overall (which is what happens with diet and exercise).
- Permanent results. Once fat is removed with liposuction or excess skin is removed with a tummy tuck, it’s never coming back. These body contouring procedures are the only way to get instant results that really last.
- Tighten your ab muscles. Many people don’t know that part of a tummy tuck involves strengthening and tightening ab muscles. For those who get a tummy tuck as part of a mommy makeover, this is especially important. Ab muscles can tear and become weak when quickly stretched (such as with pregnancy), and restoring these muscles is critical for core strength and overall health.
- A serious confidence boost. Body contouring procedures can give patients an incredible and well-deserved boost of confidence. When you look your best, you feel your best, and that’s a holistic shot of self-esteem that everyone deserves.
Schedule Your Complimentary Body Contouring Consultation
It’s the start of a new decade—and the beginning of a new you. Find out more about body contouring, including tummy tucks and lipo, with a complimentary consultation. Contact John Park MD Plastic Surgery today to schedule your consultation.